1999-2007 Chevy 5.3L Vortec 5300 V8 Remanufactured Long Block Engine.
Generation III: The Vortec 5300, or LM7/L59/LM4/L33, is a V8 truck engine. It is a stroked (by 9 mm) version of the Vortec 4800 and replaced the 5700 L31. L59 denoted a flexible fuel version of the standard fuel LM7 engine.
Power output is 270-305 hp (201-227 kW) and torque is 315 lb·ft (427 N·m) to 335 lb·ft (454 N·m). Displacement is 5.3 L (5,328 cc (325.1 cu in)) from 96.01 mm 3.78-inch (96 mm) bore and 92.00 mm (3.6 in) stroke 3.622-inch (92.0 mm) stroke .
The LM7 (VIN code 8th digit "T") Vortec 5300 was introduced in 1999, and can be considered the "garden variety" version of the Generation III 5.3 liter V8's. The LM7 has an iron block and aluminum heads.
- 2002-2005 Cadillac Escalade 2WD
- 2002-2006 Chevrolet Avalanche
- 2003-2007 Chevrolet Express/GMC Savana
- 1999-2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 1999-2007 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2000-2006 Chevrolet Suburban/GMC Yukon XL
- 2000-2006 Chevrolet Tahoe/GMC Yukon
The L59 (VIN code "Z") Vortec 5300 is a flexible fuel version of the LM7.
- 2002-2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2002-2006 Chevrolet Tahoe/GMC Yukon
- 2002-2006 Chevrolet Suburban/GMC Yukon XL
- 2002-2007 GMC Sierra 1500
The LM4 (VIN code "P") Vortec 5300 is an aluminum block version of the LM7, and had a short production life. It should not be confused with the L33 described below.
- 2003-2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT
- 2003-2004 Isuzu Ascender
- 2004 GMC Envoy XL
- 2003-2004 Chevrolet SSR
- 2004 Buick Rainier
This engine is a replacement engine for 1999-2007 Chevy trucks and SUV's.
Please call Roadmaster Engine World at 800-447-9899 for pricing and availability.